Hello! Welcome to our blog. I'm Wendy Richhart, wife of James and mother to Kambree, Austin, Devree & Rylee. I've created this blog to stay connected with our friends and family. This is our Christmas photo. When I was a little girl I always got a new Christmas dress to wear to church (my mom also did this for Easter) and I've continued this tradition with my family. Not a tradition that Austin cares for. (New white shirt and tie, big whoop!) So this is us before everyone rips off their Sunday clothes and puts on something more comfortable.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 of my blog friends said something...:
Hello! I hope you have as much fun with blogging as I have the last few days! I didn't know that you were expanding, how exciting! I hope you post a pic of it when its finished. I'd love to see it.
fun blogging,
Kim
Hey Wendy, love the pics. Great blog. Can't wait to see more
Sara
Post a Comment