It's been awhile since I've posted. James has been home and Kam and I have been very busy with rehearsals for Footloose. Today I'm hoping to talk Classic Skating into letting me borrow two pair of skates for the "Burger Blast" scene. I'm playing Betty Blast (one of my small character parts) and I get to wear a fat suit! It's pretty fun but very hot. Last night the costumer brought my "boobs". (She just stuffed a big old double D bra.) The fat suit has no boobs and so I sort of looked like androgynous Pat in it. It is not pretty. I'm going to have to take a picture and put it on my fridge. I figured this image may help curb my appetite!
As mentioned, James was home and now he's gone again. He'll be back in time to catch the show before it closes. It was great to have him home for two weeks. We went to Raging Waters with Ry & Austin while the girls were at camp and James and I went to the Diamond Rio concert in Wendover. Besides that he worked a lot on the sprinklers and I'm happy to report that I no longer have to water the backyard by hand! Aren't' husband's great?
My girls went to girls camp and had a great time! Here is a cute picture of them. (Many thanks to the leaders who have sent me pictures. I didn't dare send my BRAND new digital camera with them after the pickle incident!)






The other day I was driving and my car suddenly made a horrible noise, I pulled over and I had a very large pair of scissors stuck up in the bottom of my car with the handles rubbing on the pavement. These were HUGE scissors. James came and had to jack up my car to pull them out. The scissors had barely missed my fuel lines. Apparently there are three fuel lines running side by side and the scissors were jammed in between the lines so it went line/one scissor tip/line/other scissor tip/line. I didn't think too much of it until I found out that had the scissors punctured my fuel line and with the sparks from the scissors rubbing across the pavement as I drove that my car could have EXPLODED! Yikes! I guess when it's your time to go, it's your time to go. And luckily it wasn't my time.
Anyway, the day's a wasting and I've got to go find skates. (Who knew skates would be so hard to come by? I've been to the DI about 4 times with no success!) And you just never know how long you'll remain on this earth so I better get going!
3 of my blog friends said something...:
If only I were in the background yelling you would have a complete picture of girls camp. JK, I forgot my camera so I have no pictures. Share?
Wow! you talk like you think you ar old Wendy, you are still so young, look at us now, your mom ,dad an Me.. but I am young at heart, I had my close call too , 2 days ago, I had my quad roll on top of me and got me pinned... read my blog.... Glad that you are Ok, how in the heck the scissor got under your car? terrorism? hope not.... be safe girl and hell to your mom and dad..
URGENT! URGENT ! URGENT !
I MEANT HELLO TO YOUR MOM AND DAD ! I TOLD YOU I AM MESSED UP SINCE MY ROLL OVER 2 DAYS AGO, CANNOT TYPE WELL... IT HURTS.. SORRY ABOUT THAT , JUST LAUGH IT OFF.... GIVE YOUR MOM A HUG AND YOUR DAD TOO... WAS THAT SPELL RIGHT ? WOW! THE SWISS IN ME HAS NOT CHANGED....
Post a Comment