Monday, September 1, 2008

Back To School....

It's that wonderful/sad time of year. Time to go back to school. Wonderful to have my day's to myself sad because it means structure and routine is back. Summer seemed just too short! Here's my darlings on there first day

Kambree is a junior this year!

Austin is a 9th Grade Freshman!

Devree is a 7th grader in Junior High!

Rylee, my baby is in 3rd Grade!

I'm now one of the "old" mom's at the Elementary but a relatively young mom at the High School. I figured out that I have been to 25 back to school nights at the elementary. Granted many of them were with multiple children but I have sat through 25 separate teacher presentations of rules and homework expectations. 25....that sounds outrageous! And I still have more to go!

4 of my blog friends said something...:

snakeriverwalton said...

They are so cute. i need to get mine posted.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

How awesome! awesome how they grow up so fast.

Christine B. said...

LOVE YOUR BLOG WENDY ! THSI IS CHRISTINE, YOUR CCOUSIN MOTHER....

LOVE YA !

Christine B. said...

Hello, I will try again,since my little accident, my hand is sore as my arm, so forgive the \typos...
This is me ..Christine, your aunt for ever.

Related Posts with Thumbnails