Monday, December 12, 2011

Ukraine Christmas Shopping!

I thought with Alex's new found love of talking and remembering Ukraine, I would get him something with Ukraine on it. So I went shopping.  Online.

I considered this shirt - but Alex will tell me it's not true.

This one I would never buy but it does reflect the typical Ukrainian male attitude that we witnessed there. It says,  The Reason I Get Up Every Afternoon and there's a big bottle of beer.
This one would work if it were just the opposite:
(And cute. I think it's sort of ugly.)

This one would work as I do think his brother loves him - but Alex wouldn't wear it. 
I had to share this one for my friends with imported daughters. 
(You can find all of these on Amazon)
This next three Alex wouldn't adamantly disagree with:

I bet he'd wear a shirt like this if he thought it would help get him any hugs/kisses from cute girls. But  there's no way I'm helping that cause.....
This one made me laugh. Like, if you had a mail ordered bride? Would you want to advertise that?  But maybe you just have a Ukrainian wife that you didn't pay for? I guess I would wear one that said, "My son is imported from Ukraine." but I did pay for him so I guess I shouldn't laugh about the mail order bride thing?
I like this one. So appropriate for our area where we have so many Ukrainians. 

Read this one carefully.
Apparently the shirt is about Ukraine but the English skills are from China?
(Or a boy with 2.5 years of English learning?) 


Another one Alex would not agree with:
I wasn't familiar with this Sinfield episode and at first I was like, "What the heck?" then I read the back story. I KNOW Alex would like and wear this but I think I'll pass....
The Ukraine is weak. It's feeble. I think it's time we put the hurt on the Ukraine. 
This is also a typical reflection of the male population over there:
(I'm not saying that we are better than you. I'm saying we are the best.)

And another:
(The Best Things In Life and there's beer and women in the graphic.)
Forget the beer....let's just talk about s*x:
Uhh....can you say YUCK? As in Yuckcraine?

I should have bought this while I was completing our adoption paper work:

This one is so true!
UKRAINE no place for the weak 

Oh yeah. He would wear this if it said THE MEN and not ALL as he has told me repeatedly that he is not marrying a girl from Ukraine. (???)
We are all hot in Ukraine
 Oh, if only he were little.
"Ukrainian Baby" 
 This is my favorite. Simple. Manly. Nothing about Ukraine being the best and/or beer, women, sex, kissing, hugging, and being hot!

Ding! Ding! Ding! I think we have a winner!

3 of my blog friends said something...:

steph said...

Oh my. So many appropriate yet inappropriate options!!! Hope you are settling down with all of your employments:) Or at least seeing the light at the end of the tunnel/the free flight is coming soon...

Erica said...

Those are awesome! :) Well, not the ones about sex. Or beer, or...okay. SOME of those are awesome! :)

Stacy said...

I had fun looking at all your options. I think you picked the best one.

Related Posts with Thumbnails