Saturday, June 16, 2012

Alex's Wisdom Teeth Extraction...

Oh. My. Heck.
We were laughing so much.
Alex was a CHATTER BOX after getting his wisdom teeth out.
I'll post a short video at the end of this post. It sounds very sad because he's crying for his mom but honestly? It got so funny. He told us he felt like a princess and we said but you are a prince and he cried, "But I want to be a princess." He told me I had big muscles and that his were tiny. He told Rylee she was his best friend. He kept saying "I love you guys." He cried because he couldn't remember what  a tissue was and when I handed him one he cried harder because he was sure it was a napkin, not a tissue. (Although he was crying, he wasn't in pain.)

By the time we got him in the car, he was pretty much done crying. As I buckled him into the back seat he gazed at me and told me I had beautiful eyes. He waived to the street workers, told them there were doing a good job, talked about the "dinosaur guy" (Sinclair Gas Station sign) and then he saw a homeless man and told us how that could have been him because he use to be an orphan.
He was just talking and talking.

We stopped to grab Ry and I some lunch and Alex some apple juice and he told the girl that took our money that she was beautiful, he drank a sip of apple juice said it was "delicio-so!" and then threw up before we got home. (He made it into a plastic bag, thank goodness.)
Here's a few clips. We would have videoed the whole thing but we got shut down by the nurse.
Just ignore Rylee following my down the hall.




1 of my blog friends said something...:

steph said...

That is so funny!! Hahaha:)

Related Posts with Thumbnails