Monday, October 21, 2013

Cruise Vacation!

I realized about six weeks ago that we had four days in October with EVERYONE out of school and home from work. No one was on drill team or a basketball team either. It seemed as if all the stars had aligned for a trip! I found a pretty cheap cruise and Cam & Kam finagled nights off at the hotel and we picked them and Austin up on the way!
First stop?  Las Vegas






We spent the night to break up the long drive and then the next morning we were on our way to Long Beach:

Muster:

Departing:






Eating:




Ensenada! 
The boys helping push someones car:




More Eating:

Card Playing:


Formal Dinner:










Karaoke:



Waiting and waiting to disembark:
Finally off the boat - Austin - need I say more? 
It was fast and furious and the ride home was LONG but it was so nice to be together! 



0 of my blog friends said something...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails