Monday, November 30, 2015

November Pictures!

Our 25th Anniversary:

Austin checking in for surgery:



Snapchat from his brother:




Mixing music:
Playing silly board games with Alex & date:


Serving dinner at St Vincent's
Sleep over with Ry's 2 BFF's
The joy of teenagers and movable/interchangeable wood letter blocks:
Dev's trip to the ER and breakfast with Harpy!

Fall Ball
Alex and his date, Kat:



Ry and her stage date, Bree:




More snap chat's from my college girl:


Alex going to the doc's for his cough:

Ry & Mom shopping:


Harper taking a bath in Grammy's claw foot tub:




Ry trying on dresses at the DI:
Drill pick I stole off of Insta:
And ever so often, I get these kind of snuggles from my X:
(More like he falls asleep while I'm rubbing his head - but I'm calling it snuggles!)

Don't be fooled. The boys only put up ONE ordanment - for their token picture: 

Then I was trying to get one of Ry but her brothers were crowding her out:







0 of my blog friends said something...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails