Harper, "Dad! You shot Woody Woodpecker!?"
Grandpa James feeding Blake
Harper arranging the nativity
Rylee at Niya Talent Christmas Party with Sami
Ry won 1st place at Lush for dressing as a present!
On December 17th I attempted to surprise Alex and Kayla and fly in to see them and bring some Christmas from home. I made it to the Dulles airport but didn't get on my third leg into Wilmington. BUT my checked suitcase full of Christmas treats and gifts made it. :)
Here's me (in the corner) FaceTiming from the Denver airport - on my way back home - with them.
Alex designed this canvas for Kayla for their 1st anniversary.
My yoga class surprised Sarah and I with weighted Minky Couture blankets!
Sami & Ry exchanging Christmas gifts!
Dinner with my high-school friends!
Breakfast with my Marine Mom friends!
Our Christmas Card

0 of my blog friends said something...:
Post a Comment