Saturday, November 30, 2019

November

Devree and Spencer wanted to find a kitten - now that they had their own place and Kambree's co-workers found this little black kitten in a dumpster. The Wrights took care of her until until they could deliver her to the Gassman's. 
November 3rd
Heading to NYC with mom
November 6th

November 7th 
From Ry while I was away:
November 8th 
Then...since I was on the east coast I stopped in North Carolina of course!
We went to the aquarium.
November 9th
Hand holds with grandma in the car...
Alex and Kayla went on a long awaited date and grandma and Paisley got to play:
We tried on her new Christmas dress and did a photo shoot!

And just snuggled lots!
Meanwhile back at home James was giving motorcycle rides:
Kambree was snuggling with her kitty:
November 11th
And I had to head home:
November 12th
November 22nd
Dev & Spence imitating Blake & Harp
Went to a movie and everyone left Dev their blankets to run into the bathroom at the end:
First Snow
November 25th
Cute sleeping B
November 28th 
Cute Gassman Selfie
November 28th 
















0 of my blog friends said something...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails