Thursday, January 17, 2013

Out Trip To California!

We left Thursday the 17th and the next morning took a carefree walk in the sunshine to Disneyland. No, we didn't visit - just shopped at Downtown Disney and enjoyed the sunshine:

Then we went to Santa Monica Pier:















And ate at Buba Gumps! 


We went to Six Flags the next day:


This was my face when I saw how scary the ride was we were in line for! I am happy to say I lived but not without thoughts of dying the whole time!






And then the next day we hit the beach:

It was SUPER cold so we did a lot of playing in the sand. James and Alex did venture in later - the rest of us opted not to!

And here we are riding the shuttle from the Salt Lake airport back to our car - which had a dead battery. Back to the cold and reality:

0 of my blog friends said something...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails