On September 27th, I suggested we go to dinner, as girls, before the General Women's Conference.
It was raining terribly and I dropped the girls off at the door, parked and then ran through the rain to the restaurant. (So, I look like a drowned rat!)
I sat down and Kambree presented me with a little brown box?
I was puzzled?
It's not my birthday, not a holiday, I was baffled.
Little did I know that my position in life was about to change....
And just what was in this box?
I'm going to be a GRANDMA!!!
My babies going to be a MAMA!!!
Our service was so slow and our news so exciting, we were late for the meeting so we skipped and went to celebrate at The Chocolate!
My beauties....
James was at work so we called him on the phone to tell him he's going to be a grandpa! And called my mom and sister - who were driving home from St George.
The next day I sent James this picture and asked,
"Are you ready to be married to a grandma?"
Excited doesn't even begin to describe how we feel about this!!
(She thinks she's due around the end of May!)
And here's the emotional, ecstatic, video!






0 of my blog friends said something...:
Post a Comment