Notice our old ceiling or lack of it!
Look Ma! No banisters!
This was the easiest job so far. I advertised our banisters and handrails for free on KSL.com. The only catch was they had to remove them themselves. We had a very nice older man and his wife show up and remove them. Unfortunately, we didn't get any takers on our old parquet floor so I had to bribe my children to pull it up.
And here is our living room, nope we are not remodeling in here but it is now the storage place for all the dining room furniture and boxes and boxes of kitchen paraphernalia.
I have given up on cleaning my house. It's amazing how much more time you have when you just don't clean anymore. I've also taken to wearing shoes more often around the house as I've had to remove way to many microscopic slivers from my feet.

2 of my blog friends said something...:
wow- what color are you going to paint?
Good job James! Keep up the good work! Looks like it is going to be great!
Post a Comment