Wednesday, March 19, 2008

My big change!

I have changed real estate brokerages!
I'm excited to announce that I am now with Utah Select Realty. As many of you know, I loved my old company but what I really needed was to change things up AND because this is such a big company I'm hoping to find a "real estate girlfriend". I know that might sound dumb but I need to find a REGF to go to meetings, serve on committees and go to convention with. My old company was just so small I didn't have much of an opportunity to rub shoulders with many agents. I'm also excited about what this company can offer me and my clients. They have a fabulous website (utahselectrealty.com) the latest technology and they're located really close to my house! So that's my big change! I'm a little scared (cause I'll miss my old brokers & office manager) but I'm also excited to meet new people and make new friends.

0 of my blog friends said something...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails