Monday, March 3, 2008

Yet another great family night!


I had another one of my brilliant ideas for Family Night! Pull up the old wood floor in the entry way. No one was excited until I offered to pay 5 cents a plank. (I'm not sure what this is going to cost!)



It's fun to seen them work together but I'm afraid they might injure each other with these hammers and crow bars.


Rylee got lucky at first and started at a spot that popped up easy but now they're down to parts that are glued down better and it's taking some work to pop them up.


Oh, joy. The sub floor is coming up with some of the planks.
Here's proof they CAN work when they want to!

3 of my blog friends said something...:

The Kelley Family said...

That was a brilliant idea! I wish someone would pay me to rip out my carpet!

SKH said...

Hey Wendy cute post! That is what family night is supposed to be, put the kids to work! They looked like they were working so well together, no fighting or arguing (Like my sis and I when we were little).

snakeriverwalton said...

Do they want to come over to my house for family night next week? i have some sanding I need done and i can't seem to get my kids to work like that- no matter how much I threaten them.

Related Posts with Thumbnails