So, here I am Monday morning, blogging. I should be cleaning or working but I'm not.
James will be home in less than 72 hours and the house is still standing although there is a short list of things we need him to fix like my car, Austin's bike chain etc.... I'm not sure he's going to want to come home if we have a "to do" list for him each time. I didn't have to do any major repairs (except Jan and I rigged my car to make it home from the gym. I guess I rubbed the bottom of my car one too many times on the parking curbs and the underneath part of my car fell down and started rubbing on the pavement. We just shoved it back up there. So far it's holding but I'm sure my repair job will not be up to Jame's standards.) I also managed to not completely kill the back lawn or the vegetable garden while he was away. I'm hoping on this two week home he gets the sprinklers fixed in the back. I'm such a whiner, boo-hoo, poor me, I have to use a rain bird on the back lawn.
You'll notice this blog is picture less. This has everything to do with Kambree, my digital camera and a jar of pickles. "Mom, can I please use the digital camera for our dance company picnic?" "Don't get it wet!" (Water games were involved at this picnic) "I won't." Well when your 15, and you ride home on your bike with the pickles and the camera in the same grocery sack you just don't think that is a problem but if the lid isn't on too tight, it is a HUGE problem!The camera won't turn on anymore! I was very proud, as much as I wanted to scream, I didn't. I just didn't say anything. It's only material things right? Maybe we have an extended warranty? Uh, wrong. Maybe I'll add "buy a new digital camera" to Jame's list of things to do when he comes home.
Work is picking up. I actually got a listing and wrote an offer all on the same day. Wow!
We start blocking at rehearsal's tonight and my commercial (where I fall off the curb) shoots tomorrow night. I'm thinking that you will not even know it's me as the only instructions were to wear heels and dress pants. No concern as to what to wear up top, hair or makeup. Makes me think this is a leg/foot shoot. Perhaps I should be grateful as this could be very embarrassing. Maybe I should get a pedicure?
We'll enough of my rambling....Happy Monday!
Monday, June 30, 2008
Monday Thoughts....
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 of my blog friends said something...:
perhaps they want you topless? Maybe you should clarify that before you go.
by the way- what do you have against mops? Rachel tells me you just don't believe in them.
Post a Comment