Thursday, June 5, 2008

My Mom's Birthday!

Although my Mom may not appreciate this post, I'm going to post it anyway. My mom turned 60! She looks pretty great for being 6 decades old!

We had a surprise open house for her on the 4th (her birthday isn't actually until the 5th) and my cousin Paul put together a fabulous video of her life in pictures and we just invited friends and family to drop in and have cake and wish her Happy Birthday.




Then on her actual birthday, my siblings and I planned a very special night out for her an my Dad. Jeff arranged for a limo to pick them up and Troy & Arron paid for dinner @ Ruby Tuesdays and Kam & I paid for theater tickets to Hale Center's production of "Curious Savage". They're at the show right now! I hope she's having a great time. Here are some bad pictures (I only had my cell phone) of the limo and my mom!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY MOM. I LOVE YOU!





2 of my blog friends said something...:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Hope your mom has or had a wonderful birthday! looks like everyone had a wonderful time!

Michelle said...

Wish we could have been there to celebrate! You and your siblings are awesome, and I am so lucky to call you my cousins! P.S. Now look who's been on a blogging spree!hehe! Love it..

Related Posts with Thumbnails