Thursday, January 14, 2010

Girls and My Camera....












I could have posted about twenty more of random girl pictures. They just LOVE taking pictures of themselves....Ahh the joy of digital cameras!

6 of my blog friends said something...:

Michelle said...

"BEAUTIFUL" girls and your camera!

Richards Fam said...

I love the pics of the girls with there hair up. Oh to be a teenager again! To answer your questions, no we did not feel anything from the earthquake..thank goodness! Also, the stove and the fridge are not full size but they aren't tiny. The washer is normal size, one thing I am sooo grateful for. Thank you for being a faithful blog follower. I read yours too, blogging gives me something to do here!!

Matty and Jen-i said...

hahaha. That is soo cute!

Jen said...

Those are great pics!

shastastevens said...

Hahaha. . .someone isn't considering the blackmail factor!

I bet you could have some wonderfully funny pre-wedding slideshows in the future.

Corbie said...

That one of their hair fanned out is awesome!

Related Posts with Thumbnails