A truly happy person is one who can enjoy the scenery during a detour.
~Mark Twain.
I came across this quote on another blog today and loved it! I want to be a truly happy person-I just need to appreciate the detours of life more! Instead of worrying and being disappointed that things aren't turning out just like I had planned. So this is my quote for the week!
Here's too detours, happiness and figuring it out!
~Mark Twain.
I came across this quote on another blog today and loved it! I want to be a truly happy person-I just need to appreciate the detours of life more! Instead of worrying and being disappointed that things aren't turning out just like I had planned. So this is my quote for the week!
Here's too detours, happiness and figuring it out!

2 of my blog friends said something...:
Love the pictures, especially of you jumping...:)
That quote is soooo something I'm always working on :)
Post a Comment