Alex cut out these holes for Devree but her eyes are just not that far apart:
Kambree was EXHAUSTED on her birthday. She had just returned home from a week long drill camp down at Snow. She wanted Cafe Rio pork salad so we ordered it to go for the whole family and picked up a Redbox. How's that for an exciting birthday?
She's in the Western Swing presidency this upcoming year and has been wanting cowboy boots for a long time.
It's hard to believe that my baby is twenty. Not so hard to believe that she IS twenty, just hard to believe that I have a child that old!
I told her now that I have twenty years of parenting under my belt everyone should listen and obey all my maternal advice!
Between James and I we have forty years of experience!
Oy!







1 of my blog friends said something...:
The first thing I thought when I saw your title was, "She does NOT have a 20 year old!!!" By the way, Ilove getting parenting advice from you! And that was before i knew how much experience you had:) We don't have a bunch of birthdays that close together which is a really good thing because I'd blow it every year. We have 5 over a month and that about does me in. You deserve a pedicure now!
Post a Comment