Monday, February 7, 2011

Dorito Super Bowl Commercial Finger Licking Fun Weird Guy licks fingers ...

Yesterday we watched the Super Bowl!
A big deal because we don't watch sports. On TV. We sit in the bleachers and watch hours of our children playing sports but we really NEVER have sports on TV. (Thank goodness! What a waste of time?)
Anyway, I went all out. I made a spiral cut ham, potato salad, veggie plate in a football shaped bowl and I let the kids set up TV trays and eat in front of the TV.
The boys ate and soon lost interest and Alex went to work on re-typing his science stuff and Austin went to play Xbox. Dev and Ry cheered and booed the entire game. They were really into it. They even had a special handshake for when their team (The Steelers) made a touch down.
My personal favorite part is the commercials. My fav was the rich people in jail. Not even sure what they were advertising but it made me laugh.
When I saw the following commercial I laughed too. Sort of gross but funny. However, I knew I had seen this actor before. I asked the kids if they knew who he was? Nope. Was he on Napoleon Dynamite? Nope. I just knew I knew him from something.....


Then this morning while watching the news they mentioned this commercial was shot in Utah and it hit me! Remember this blog post: http://blessedwitharichhart.blogspot.com/2010/03/vampires-mother.html The one where I played the vampire's mother? THIS FINGER-LICKING-GUY PLAYED MY SON!!
Teeheehee!
I DO know him! I did a film with him and I spent a good hour hugging him over and over in our last scene. 
Oh, I hope he becomes famous with this commercial. He's a very nice guy. I know somewhere - in the cobwebs of my mind - I know his name but since it took over 12 hours to just remember where I know him FROM, it might be next week before his name comes to me!

(Okay, just read my post and his name is Aaron. Whoot for blogging. It's better than my memory!)

0 of my blog friends said something...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails