Waiting to get on the ship....
The first day at the buffet.....
Kicking back.....
Chocolate Melting Cake....
Towel Animals.....
Hitting the gym....
Listening to the guitar guy play on the Lido deck.....it was cold.
Can you tell?
The first formal night....
Posing with our favorite towel animal.....
Cabo....
Going 4 wheeling through the dessert and to the beach!
Riding the tender back to the boat.....
Zip lining - they wouldn't let us use our own camera and we didn't buy any pictures of our fat selves hanging from a wire!
The Carnival Splendor
Puerta Vallarta
The broken glass fence - instead of barbwire?
Margarita Grill
The sunset...
This bear picture reminded me of James so I made him pose....
2nd formal night.....
James and Joseph - our server.
(Joseph thought James looks like Jason Statham and asked us to post this picture on Facebook for him. We are now FB friends with this hardworking man from the Philippines!
We had so much fun!































2 of my blog friends said something...:
I knew it was Carnival at "Chocolate melting cake". Our Indonesian waiter used to bring my husband two after every meal and say "Chocolate melting cake hehehe hohoho.... for you siiiiirrrrrrrrr" He thought he was the funniest thing. My husband probably gained 10 lbs. on that trip from those delicious desserts.
Looks like you had a fabulous time. We set sail in May- cant wait!
I am so jealous. I have always wanted to go on a cruise. Please give me some tips.
Post a Comment