Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Easter 2008!

This year I had to talk Kambree & Austin in to dying eggs. The each did one for this photo and Devree and Ry did the other 22!


For James's Birthday this year I bought us tickets to see Terri Fator (fabulous ventriloquist and comedian) in Wendover and an overnight stay @ Day's Inn. He's birthday was February 10th and I scheduled this for March 22nd thinking our kitchen would be finished and we (especially James) would deserve a much needed break! I didn't think to look at the calendar for the following day and take note that it was EASTER! (Who would have guessed the Easter would be MARCH 23rd!!) Our tickets were non-refundable and even though our kitchen is still weeks away from completing we still needed a break so we went! And we had a fabulous time. Our children spent Easter Eve @ my Mom's and then we came home in the morning, hid eggs and set out baskets and called the kids home! (Thank goodness for late church!)

Easter Sunday Outfits!

1 of my blog friends said something...:

SKH said...

Easter in march threw us all off! What a fun break for you and James! Those house projects take so much more time than expected! I can't wait to see the finished product!

Related Posts with Thumbnails