Tuesday, April 8, 2008

Yet, another kitchen update!





Well, after two mud guys we are ready to paint! In fact we now have the ceilings and upstairs hall and staircase painted but last night I started with my "green" accent and I hated it, so now I'm in a quandary with 3 gallons of green paint.
I am the biggest chicken when it comes to color. I even buy white twinkle lights at Christmas. My children think I'm so boring. I won't say boring.....more like neutral!

2 of my blog friends said something...:

snakeriverwalton said...

i just read your comment on mine, so I have to reply- we didn't camp, we stayed in hotels b/c we are truly lazy. But we did hike, so that's kind of redeeming. Love your kitchen. i can't wait to see the locker setup.

Michelle said...

Looking good! Much progress! Can't wait to see you in a month!

Related Posts with Thumbnails