Friday, May 2, 2008

James's Tag.....

James here. I don't know how I managed to get here, but here we go.

4 Jobs I've Had:
Waiter, Plumber, Car and Furniture Sales, Medical Managed Care Account Exec.

4 Movies I own or would like to see over and over.
In this order: A Time to Kill (R) but you really learn to love all people regardless of race, especially our African brothers; Sea Biscuit, there is just something about the spirit of certain race horses; Toy Story, I just love the part when Sid gets his; and lastly the Apple Dumpling Gang.

4 favorite foods:
Lobster, Lemon Bars, Chile Relleno, Lime Sherbet with Sprite

4 Places I have lived
Maryland, Utah, Heaven, and Hell for just a few brief moments here and there.

4 People who email me regularly
Wendy, Ken Garff Volvo Dealership, Amazon and a guy at work whom I just found out was gay.

4 Places I'd rather be
Asleep in a closet in the afternoon hours, under water holding my breath for as long as I can, getting a massage from a woman, and with my wife, most the time not in this order.

4 Things to look forward to this year
Putting on my last piece of siding, putting on my last piece of trim, installing my last ceiling fan, and installing my last outlet receptacle.

4 People I Tag: Sorry I only know a few people besides the ones who have already been tagged: Jerry Lewis, Gene Simmons, Don Knotts, Tina Turner. I am hoping this will all end here!

1 of my blog friends said something...:

Mike & Kristy said...

Your so funny James! I love it!

Related Posts with Thumbnails