Friday, May 2, 2008

Oh my heck...I've been tagged!

So I was tagged by my friend Sara apparently, over a week ago. You can tell I haven't been blog stalking lately!
The funny thing is James got tagged by my friend Amy's husband Ryan. And James doesn't even read my blog. (Or at least I don't think he does.) I'll have to pass on the info that he's tagged.
So here goes.....
4 Jobs I've Had:
(I'm going list the most interesting one's-I've had over 20!)
1. Waitress at a lesbian night club (I didn't know it was a lesbian club until I caught the manger kissing another girl! Needles to say, I didn't stay there long)
2. Waitress at Rascals during male stripper night. (Didn't stay there long either-no I wasn't a cocktail waitress wearing fishnets and body suit-I served food and wore black and white)
3. Cleaned the stadium @ BYU after the WAC tournament. (Disgusting!)
4. Actress-TV movie. I played the part of a pregnant Mormon woman and I was a pregnant Mormon woman!
4 Movies I have or would like to watch over and over:
Pride & Prejudice (My fave!)
Monsters Inc (I just love Boo-she reminds me of Rylee as a toddler)
The Incredible's (I relate to Elastic Girl!)
A Christmas Story (We watch every year as a family and eat chinese food!)
4 of my favorite foods:
Mint Filled Cookies from Schmidts
Homemade Rolls (made by someone rather than me!)
Salads (All kinds, again made by someone other than me!)
Chocolate Donuts (The kind you get as gas stations!)
4 Places I have lived:
Murray, Utah
Provo, Utah
Salt Lake, Utah
West Jordan, Utah
4 People who email me regularly:
Linda
Sandi
Debbie
Hungry Girl
4 Places I'd rather be:
In a size five pair of pants and able to zip and breath!
Mortgage free!
Somewhere (anywhere) warm and tropical!
In my new kitchen with counters and a sink!
4 Things to look forward to this year:
Getting my counters and sink!
Summer with my kids!
Kids going back to school!
Kambree driving herself places!
4 People I Tag:
Michelle
Kristy
Kim
MY MOM (I know she reads my blog but she doesn't have one!)

1 of my blog friends said something...:

snakeriverwalton said...

you make my jobs look so boring.

Related Posts with Thumbnails