You can all thank my cousin Michelle for this TAG so here goes....
1. What is his name? James or when he's acting old man like I call him Raymond which is his middle name as well as my grandpa's name!
2. Who eats more? He eats more volume, I eat more variety & often
3. Who said I love you first? I think he did?
4. Who is taller? He is unless I'm wearing heels!
5. Who is smarter? I'm smarter at common sense/trivia, he's way smarter at math/science and how cars run!
6. Who is more sensitive? It's a toss up, he tears up at chick flicks and horse movies, I cry when I'm mad and for no reason at all!
7. Who does the laundry? I DO!
8. Who sleeps on the right side of the bed? Me!
9. Who pays the bills? Me! Once I left if up to James and he missed the house payment!
10. Who cooks more? ME!
11. What meals do you cook together? BBQ. I send him out with the meat, prepare everything else, set the table and then we wait.......
12. Who is more stubborn? Oh....probably...me?
13. Who is first to admit they are wrong? James. I'm wrong but I average about twice a year!
14. Who is more clean? Hum...he's clean but I do the cleaning!
15. Who has more siblings? James by far, he has 7!
16. Who wears the pants in the relationship? He always wears pants; I wear pants a lot (jeans, Capri's, etc.) except on Sunday. (That was my cousins answer and I thought it was just too funny not to copy!)
17. What do you like to do together? Eat & sleep!
18. Who eats more sweets? Oh for sure....ME!
19. Guilty pleasures? Mine or James? Mine is chocolate and racy books. James I cannot print on this family friendly blog.
20. How did you meet? We met at a singles ward. I was sitting on my boyfriends lap in the lobby.
21. Who kissed who first? James kissed me first...on the cheek!
22. Who proposed? He did.
23. His best feature? His big guns, handsome face and two different colored eyes.
24. What is his greatest quality? There are so many so I'll name a few: His faith, his zest for life, that he's a great dad, the fact that he loves me....
I'm tagging Amy, Sara, Kim & Kristy!


Tuesday, May 20, 2008
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

1 of my blog friends said something...:
You crack me up! And I love how you added pictures of James to your tag. Thanks for playing..
~Shell
Post a Comment