Monday, August 24, 2009

Happy Day.....

...school has started!

Here are my high schoolers:
(Yes, this is taken while rushing out the door with tea in hand!)
(Austin 10th, Kambree 12th)

My lone junior higher:
(Devree 8th)

And my elementary kids:
(Alex 5th, Rylee 4th)

Now, I stop tormenting my kids in Junior High by NOT going up to school on the first day for pictures but while in elementary you must have the token picture by the flag pole:

And then the picture at your new desk:



And now I'm home enjoying the blissful silence of my house. I'm sure I'll miss them in awhile but for now, I'm just savoring the peace and quiet!

6 of my blog friends said something...:

Stacy said...

Summer went to fast, but I am happy for you that you have your structure back :).

Andreas said...

Cute kids! You're such a proud mom. You'll have an empty house for a few hours each day. What ever will you do with the time? LOL.

Michelle said...

What a DANG cute bunch of kids! Love all of the photos!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Good Luck to all the kids and the new school year!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Hey I just wanted to say i love your new background. And your new playlist. That one that i think is titled "And i love her!" is that the actual title? does that make sense?

Lori said...

Yahoo for school and structure. I only have one kid still in the public school system. You have five! That means I'm old. Hope to see you Tuesday.

Related Posts with Thumbnails