You know it's busy when I haven't blogged for a week!
(I have checked in on my bloggy friends each day but just haven't had a minute to write my thoughts, or transfer my pictures.)
So here's quick "highlights" of the week.
On Thursday I went to Rylee's observation at dance.

Alex got his Webelos designation in pack meeting as well as three more pins.


Austin started the season of Church ball.

Alex got his braces on-although you cannot tell it in this picture.

Last night was cooking group at our house!



And this morning Amy called and told me to look outside at the cool sunrise.
This picture doesn't do it justice but like Amy says "It looks like Heavenly Father just took his finger and finger painted the clouds."
It was beautiful.

Besides these highlights, I showed houses a ton, wrote two offers-hopefully one will stick, went to project group, had lunch with friends, had Ry home with a tummy ache, made salt dough and found poster board for Alex's science project, made dinner SEVEN times, took a continuing ed class, did 12 loads of laundry, got kids to parties, plays, concerts, games, and dance classes. Made cookies with Alex and had cousins over for a late over. Went Christmas shopping with my sis and with the help of my ward girlfriends made 64 favors for the upcoming Relief Society Christmas social.
Whew, this week it's not looking any quieter but "better busy than boring".
However, for the record, if life would slow down just a tiny bit, I wouldn't complain!
So here's quick "highlights" of the week.
On Thursday I went to Rylee's observation at dance.
Alex got his Webelos designation in pack meeting as well as three more pins.
Austin started the season of Church ball.
Alex got his braces on-although you cannot tell it in this picture.
Last night was cooking group at our house!
And this morning Amy called and told me to look outside at the cool sunrise.
This picture doesn't do it justice but like Amy says "It looks like Heavenly Father just took his finger and finger painted the clouds."
It was beautiful.
Besides these highlights, I showed houses a ton, wrote two offers-hopefully one will stick, went to project group, had lunch with friends, had Ry home with a tummy ache, made salt dough and found poster board for Alex's science project, made dinner SEVEN times, took a continuing ed class, did 12 loads of laundry, got kids to parties, plays, concerts, games, and dance classes. Made cookies with Alex and had cousins over for a late over. Went Christmas shopping with my sis and with the help of my ward girlfriends made 64 favors for the upcoming Relief Society Christmas social.
Whew, this week it's not looking any quieter but "better busy than boring".
However, for the record, if life would slow down just a tiny bit, I wouldn't complain!

2 of my blog friends said something...:
You better watch out. Mom said those exact words and broke her ankle so life did slow down, alot. Anyway, hope that doesn't happen. Thanks for the pretzels last night they were YUMMY! I should be at mom's this weekend. I will buzz you or you can drop off my big shot at mom's. Thanks!
the picture is pretty good, but they never to it justice. I wish I'd had a camera driving up the hill!
Post a Comment