Saturday, January 8, 2011

A Pet Unicorn?

(I promise to write up a post on Ukraine Christmas complete with pictures and reviews of the dishes I made but I wanted to record this while it was fresh in my mind.)
After the celebration last night the kids watched Despicable Me. On the way home from Alex's game the kids were quoting lines from the movie. There's a line where the little girl prays for a mom & dad to adopt them and hopes that they have a unicorn she can pet. I teasingly asked Alex if that was what he had been wishing for? "No," he replies, "I wanted a Corvette!"
We all laughed then he says "No, wait. A Zonda Roadster!" 
I had to remind Alex he didn't know what a Zonda Roadster was until he was adopted because his brother, Austin taught him what it was. (It's his very favorite car and pretty rare!)
Austin asked, "No seriously, what did you wish for?"
Alex replies, "Just a family."
Sweet.

1 of my blog friends said something...:

Stacy said...

He is sweet

Related Posts with Thumbnails