Alex earned one of the many pins that they pin on their mothers. (What does that tell you? What a great scouting mother I am? I don't even know what this pin was for. I just know I have a whole compartment of them in my jewelry box after Austin, and now I'm getting more!)
Note to self: Do not look down at the pin during picture taking-even though you're sure Alex is going to pin it directly to your skin. Chin up my dear! Good grief.
We learned that Alex's troop is going on THREE hikes this summer. Totaling ELEVEN days! Wow, what a saint-like, ambitious scout leader...right?
Alex has been working hard on merit badges and I think he likes scouts...for the most part. They usually feed him ice cream at the end of each activity and I know he at least likes that!

0 of my blog friends said something...:
Post a Comment