James and Austin got new suits and I wanted to get a picture of them together in said new suits before heading to church Sunday. James wasn't ready but Austin and Devree were showing off the treats they were sneaking into sacrament meeting. I thought this was funny....Austin's little snack size compared to Devree's family size bag of Skittles. (Am I a bad mom to let them sneak treats? I just figure if it gets them to church without complaint, and they're discreet, what does it hurt? Well, besides their teeth enamel?)
James was eating his peanut butter toast and mug-o-milk and thought that would be perfectly fine to have in my new suit picture.
Ummm...no! So, here's me after taking away their food stuffs and trying to get them in a picturesque position.
And after many tries here's what I got. Austin's eyes are a bit wide open and James looks real cooperative (not), but the suits look good!
Always ready for the camera, Rylee...
And not to be out done.....Devree!
Sharing breakfast....
And here's Alex even though he didn't get a new suit (he's still growing like a weed!)

1 of my blog friends said something...:
Love all the recent updates... You are awesome. Proud to be a Richhart!
Post a Comment