Yep.
Still alive.
Lived through Spring Break and a road trip to St George.
More details to come.
But I just wanted to give a plug to my dear bloggy friend Debra, who I met in blog land when she started following my blog while in the process of adopting her daughter from Ukraine. We have never met, never spoke but we follow each others blogs faithfully and are facebook friends. (Who would have thought my circle of friends would extend clear to the east coast all because of technology?)
She just sent me a box of hair-bows to have delivered to an Ukraine orphanage. I'm hoping to send them back with one of our families home for their ten day wait or one of families heading there soon!
Debra is amazing, she just came home with her sweet Ali (who has the cutest dimples) in January and get this......she's headed back again this year to get Ali a sister!
Check out this blog for a chance to win and I-pad AND support Debra, Ray & Ali add to their family!

6 of my blog friends said something...:
I get a shoutout?! You should get the shoutout for helping to coordinate the sending of the bows! Thank you so much!!! And thanks for the shout out and linking us :)
What a great role model you have been during this wild aventure.
Where do we get to see a picture of said dimpled cutie and sister? :)
Said dimpled cutie can be seen on my blog: http://debraandrayinparadise.blogspot.com/
Sister's identity can't be shown until we get back to Ukraine. Hoping for Summer 2011!
:)
And PS If youre on FB check out Operation Orphan Hair Bows for Ukraine
:)
Now I think I have officially spammed poor Ms. Wendy's blog to the max...
Well, you are more than welcome to spam my blog! This is the most comments I've had for months! Teeheehee!
Hey, here's one more comment. I changed to Firefox, and I can now read your blog!! Why didn't I do this months ago? See you at lunch today. I'll be a little late because I'm getting taxes done at 11:00, but our accountant's office is really close to Leatherby's.
Post a Comment