Monday, June 13, 2011

Bowling!

So in my brilliance (I kid) I signed up with kidsbowlfree.com and got all my children two free games of bowling everyday this summer! Amazing!
(We also bought Raging Water passes but it's just not been hot enough to go yet!)
It was totally free for all the kids (except for shoe rental) but there was a charge for James and I, I think it was $24 for both of us for the entire summer? Since the last time we went bowling as a family was before we adopted Alex and it set us back $60 dollars for one game, I figured I had nothing to lose as long as we went once! 
Well, we went today!
Yeah for us.
We did have to pay for shoe rental but $12 for the six of us wasn't bad!
Now, let me preface, we are not bowlers in any sense of the word but James came down sporting this shirt.
And proclaiming that he was going to be Champion!
Austin told him he already claimed Champion - no battle. He was already wearing his Champion shirt!
James said whoever wins will get to wear HIS shirt and he will wear the winners shirt! (He was pretty confident in his bowling skills and based on the previous knowledge he had of our bowling abilities, it was a pretty safe bet!)
So, we were off to a nice clean, pollen free bowling alley!

 Dev after one of her many gutter balls....
 Falling down!
Alex reminded me that the last time he bowled was in Ukraine when I took him and his brother Ivan, his wife Snezhana and our driver/landlord Constantine bowling for the first time in their entire lives!
Yes. That would be the last time I had bowled too. 
Over two years ago!
Concentrating hard. 





The best score would be....

ME!
(Yo Mama)

And this is the shirt James gets to wear.....

Teeheehee!

1 of my blog friends said something...:

Erica said...

Wahoo! You go girl! You ARE going to post a picture of him wearing your shirt, aren't you?? ;)

Related Posts with Thumbnails