Thursday, November 17, 2011

Alex is on the radio!

Alex left for young men's last night around 4:30 pm.
They were headed to Provo to visit a radio station and go to some famous hot dog joint.
He called around 5:15 and excitedly told me to turn on the radio. He was going to be on the air! 
I tuned in and turned it up really loud as I made dinner. 
I listed to KSL news radio for over and hour. 
All through dinner. 
We didn't even turn it off during the prayer. 
I figured they were going to interview our scouts or ask questions or something but after an hour and a half and hearing nothing  and everyone begging me to turn it off, I let the girls turn it off and listen to their music.
Alex came home around nine pm and excitedly ask:
A: Mom, did you hear me on the radio?
Me: No, Alex. I'm sorry. I kept it on for a long time but I didn't hear you.
A: (With a disappointed look) You didn't hear me clap?
Me: Clap? I was listening for your clap?
A: Yes, and we said "whoo" too.
Me: (Bursting out laughing) No. I'm sorry. I didn't hear you clap.

Oh my heck!
His clap? 

3 of my blog friends said something...:

Anonymous said...

What? You actually didn't hear his famous clap?

steph said...

Oh my heck!! That is hilarious. Thanks for making me laugh:)

Carlin said...

I'm lauging so hard, that is so all three of my children!!! Glad you posted it.

Related Posts with Thumbnails