There is a song running through my head these days....."I'm still alive but I'm barely breathing". Know that song? That's sort of the theme of my life right now. So, I started my training at jetBlue (which I will now refer to in the future and forever more as JB. I've been informed - during my TWO day orientation - that I must make a statement on any social media site/public blog that my opinions and thoughts are not the views and/or opinions of JB - whew! Got that out of the way!)
I don't know how mom's work full time on a regular bases. My hat is off and my head is bowed.
Training is from 7 am to 3 pm but only through December 8th. Then I'll work my shifts for a couple of weeks up at the call center and then I'll get to work from home! Woot! Hopefully before Christmas. If not, I will be going to work on Christmas and Christmas Eve. Boo.
I am working here strictly for the flight benefits. That and the dental benefits.
So here is a quick update on the family.
- Rylee's play is closing tonight! (I will post pictures later.)
- Devree made the basketball team....again
- Alex has his I-pod taken away again - for downloading games that cost money and not asking or making arrangements for payment AND is doing his own laundry for the rest of the month due to yet again not checking his pockets and washing his chap stick - which got all over everyone's clothes. (Sigh)
- Austin bought a new X-box. Boo.
- Kambree is home for the weekend to see Ry's show and it was so fun to hear about her CNA clinical's. She's had to wash and wipe a number of patients and she handled it fabulously.
- James will be home Wednesday and home through Thanksgiving! Woot!
- And I am heading out to show houses all day on this blustery day, volunteering at Ry's play tonight, teaching Sunday School on Sunday and going back to training next week where I will learn another hundred acronyms for the airline industry and wonder....why am I doing this? I will then look outside like today and see dreary, windy, rainy weather and think of a sunny warm beach and my free flight benefits!

2 of my blog friends said something...:
Jealous of the free flight benefits!
that exhausted me to read it!! Hang in there! I have several friends that either work for or have worked for JB and I must say that I was jealous of their spontaneous trips to NYC and other (warmer) places. Good times!! Hope you have a nice and calm turkey day:)
Post a Comment