Friday, November 4, 2011

The Giggles Gave It Away

Last night - well after Alex's lights out - I could hear him giggling in his room. I was puzzled, no one else was home?
I heard him giggle again - I was reading in my room next to his - and I asked,  
"Alex, what is going on?"
Immediately he answered,
"Oh, nothing. I'm just tickling myself."
I believed him for about ten seconds thinking to myself,   
"What a silly kid."
and then I'm like 
"Wait a minute. You can't tickle yourself." 
( I know this from trying it myself at a much younger age.) I quietly walked into his room. 
"Yes mom?" he innocently asks.
"Umm. Alex, where is your iTouch?"
(He just got it back last week.)
"I'm not playing with my iTouch."
"I didn't ask if you were playing with it, I asked where is it?"
He sighed, "In my bed."
He handed it over and I took it into my room and discovered he was watching Disney's "Suite Life On Deck". True, he wasn't PLAYING with it - just WATCHING it.
Guess I'll be keeping his iTouch for yet another week.
And if he wasn't such a giggle out loud kid.....I wouldn't have even known!

2 of my blog friends said something...:

Christine B. said...

Positing you this comment from the iPhone , I got a giggle reading your story about Alex. You are a good mom !

Christine B. said...

Hope you got the post, we are in Arkansas today , take care

Related Posts with Thumbnails