Austin's 18th birthday isn't until Wednesday but James is heading back to work so we checked Aug out of school and took him to his favorite, Taste of Punjab (Indian food - not my fav.)
I told him I need a picture to document the occasion and he gave me his "Sir" pose. (Notice the little finger.)
Then I got a normal one:
And one with him displaying his birthday present:
Austin is so fun to be with. He always makes us laugh and that is probably why he gets away with such holiganistic behaviors. Which is his word. Not ours.
He also says crazy things like "I beg to difference" instead of "I beg to differ" and insists that his way is correct. I would go on but when I type out his phraseology - it comes across not half as funny as it does in person.
I can't believe my little squishy nose, tender hearted boy is going to be 18!
I sure love you Austin.
You make my life more challenging but so much more fun!








0 of my blog friends said something...:
Post a Comment