skip to main |
skip to sidebar
I posted this as my Facebook status yesterday and got 22 likes!
Just had to share it here too....
Alex and I were having a game of ping-pong at the Rec Center tonight and an older gentleman with Down's came up and asked me if Alex was my son? "Yes." I replied then he turned to Alex and said "Listen to your Mom." and shook his finger at him. As he walked away he says "Because she gave birth to you." I start laughing and Alex yells down the hall "No she didn't. I'm adopted!" Too funny.
1 of my blog friends said something...:
that's funny! I remember a great aunt asking me at a family reunion who my parents were and then interrupting herself to say she knew who I belonged to because I looked just like him, and then she said my dad's name. I do blend in well with my family, but honest to goodness look NOTHING at all like my father. We all thought it was the funniest thing. lol.
Post a Comment