Tuesday, December 25, 2012

Christmas Day!

The token "waiting on the stairs" picture:

 Who knew off set spatulas could cause such euphoria?

Beard-o's!



Now this next picture has a story.
So, James and I, after 23 Christmases together have a tradition (or call it our gift to each other?) of buying the exact things we really want and then letting the other wrap it and give it from them. 
This year James ordered a bunch of motorcycle stuff (that I would never be able to figure out) online and told me,"A couple of things are coming in the mail - just wrap them up for me.". Me, being the dutiful (and lucky) wife did. I didn't even open them, I could see they were from some motorcycle place and just wrapped up every package that came addressed to him. Easy peasy.
So, this morning imagine his excitement when he unwrapped a motorcycle part he returned last month complete with a "rejected return" notice!! HA! Not only was his return rejected (due to lack of original packaging) he got it wrapped and under the tree!

But not to be out done....he got ME a sissy bar/back rest for HIS bike!



 Duct tape, gum and super glue from Dev!


 James modeling his chaps.....
And the backside.....Ha!!

 I think Christmas hugs are my favorite pictures:



 And everyone posing with their stash!




I even got matching PJ's this year:
And now for some Beard-o fun:





0 of my blog friends said something...:

Related Posts with Thumbnails