This year Austin brought two of his clients to help decorate cookies. Debbie & Marci. Debbie talked non-stop. We heard about her whole life story. The funniest part and then later - the saddest part was when she held her fingers covered in frosting up to the ceiling and called for her "mother that lives in heaven" to come try the icing. It was so funny - that we had a hard time not bursting out laughing but then she sighed and said she knew her mother couldn't try the icing but for just a second she could close her eyes and see her. Poor Debbie. It's probably a blessing that she's so out of touch with reality.
I was super impressed with Austin's patience and understanding with these ladies. He may look like a hoodlum - with his hairy face and long hair - but he's a good boy with a big heart.
His other client, Marci - was darling. She kept asking if I thought she was cute?
His other client, Marci - was darling. She kept asking if I thought she was cute?

0 of my blog friends said something...:
Post a Comment