I was heading out for a quick 10 miles on my new bike (that turned into 5 due to a work emergency), it had been raining and cold since I brought her home on Monday and I've been so antsy to take her out. (She's beautiful by the way!) It was ironic that twenty minutes after I brought her home I had flipped on the news while making dinner and the weather man announced that it was time to put the bikes away for the season. What? Seriously, I had her home for TWENTY MINUTES!
Anyway, the weather has not been cooperating. At. All. Finally Wednesday afternoon the sun came up enough to dry the roads and I quickly threw on my bike clothes only to walk out to blue skies, sun and HAIL! Hail? Seriously? I returned to the house and worked on making dinner - still fully suited up for a ride - and waited for the hail to stop. It was sunshiny so it only took about 15 minutes. I go to leave again and Alex suggests that I wear ALL the dirt bike protective gear - like the chest protector and rash guards!?
Me: "Really? All of it? I wear a helmet Alex."
Alex: "But mom, you go so fast!"
Ahh.....despite the lectures, the lack of screens and the insistence of a higher level of personal hygiene - he does love me!
Thursday, October 25, 2012
How do I know he loves me?
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

0 of my blog friends said something...:
Post a Comment