So Monday night I decided to once again to tackle the impossible-have family home evening without James. I popped in a video that you've probably all seen about the Indian Boy that hikes to the top of the mountain and finds a rattle snake. The rattle snake asks the Indian Boy to pick him up and carry him back down the mountain. At first the boy refuses but the snake begs him so the boy carries the snake down the mountain and then carefully puts the snake down in the meadow at the base of the mountain and then the snake bites him. The snake then tells him, "You knew what I was when you picked me up." We discussed what the snake could possibly represent. Rylee suggested cigarettes-yes that could work, sometimes all it takes is one cigarette to get addicted, Austin threw out porn-yep another good analogy and then I asked Alex what other things the snake could represent and he said.....
"Dinosaurs! You carry dinosaur, put down-he could bite you!"
Yep, that too....
"Dinosaurs! You carry dinosaur, put down-he could bite you!"
Yep, that too....

2 of my blog friends said something...:
I'm not going to lie...I've never seen that movie. Perhaps I should come to your FHE as well. Adorable story, though - I do believe picking a dinosaur up could be dangerous :)
LOL - I love it, that is so cute!
Post a Comment