I told the kids not to look at me, that I just wanted to get candid shots.

But first we had to pull Devree away from the Twilight series:

Then Kambree gave me this candid pose:

And not to be out done, here's Austins:

And one when he wasn't posing:

Such concentration from Rylee:

Devree finally put down the book:

And Alex:

The final product:

I realized how cool and glowy the tree looked when I turned off my flash so I called Alex and Ry down to pose for more picture. They were happy to oblige as it was bedtime. So here's some cool glowy pics:

Rylee

Alex has such a serious expression

So I asked him to smile a little:

And then I got this one:

So, I dragged everyone back in from homework, book reading, dog toy playing and whatever Austin was pretending to be so busy with and got this one:

Sweet huh?
5 of my blog friends said something...:
Awesome pictures! I bet Alex is so excited for his first Christmas! Have a merry one.
Arri
We get such a kick out of reading your blog. You are so cute with your pictures and words. It's always a treat to read. And it is Alex' first Christmas. How fun will that be for him!!
Oh, this is making me so homesick to be home for the holidays. You have such a great family. I hope Alex knows how blessed he is to have come to you guys.
What fun pictures. Thanks for letting me complain at lunch. I sore up and down all week that I was only going to be positive and I didn't even last 5 minutes! aRggh. One day. Thanks for always finding the positive!!
Gorgeous pics! And we just barely threw away the Halloween gingerbread house so I feel like we are running a bit behind...
Post a Comment