Saturday, December 19, 2009

A week or so of pictures!

Momentous occasion!!
(Insert sounds of angels trumpeting right here!)
After almost ONE YEAR James receiving his first order from Micro-Clair so he can begin manufacturing the Glummy Bag!

The kids checking it out. (Notice dinner defrosting and raising on the counter?)

The manufacturing team (which also included Alex!) Yes, it's a family operated business and besides that, we need cheap labor!

Looking up from their mad frantic work pace to glare at me taking their picture. Hey, I'm documenting history in the making here!

Alex Studying English

More child labor laws being blatantly broken.

Introducing "The Glummy Bag". (Available in Brown, Blue or this Silver/Gray color.)

Kambree's first night of Dance Concert. (I am there, really! I am there in all these pictures as I am the one behind the camera!)

Kambree opening her admission letter from Utah State!

This sign says in fine print at the bottom
Instructions:
1. Place hands in dotted lines.
2. Raise above head
3. Run around screaming "I'm in! I'm in! I'm an Aggie!"
Which Kambree did!

Kambree's Dance Concert Night #2



The girls entertaining themselves while waiting for Rylee's dance concert to begin. (By shaking their head around and taking pictures of themselves in motion-hence their stoned looking appearances.)

The boys entertaining themselves as well in less ostentatious way:

Rylee posing in her costume!

Congratulations from Grandma's

and Dev

and Syd

and Kam

and Dad

and even from her brothers-although not as enthusiastically!

Visions of Sugar plums dancing in Rylee & Ella's head!

Austin's Choir Concert

Afterward' s:
(My Dad really is nice, and I don't think he finds all these concerts torturous but judging from his face I may be mistaken?)

Devree's Choir Concert:

The Johnson Christmas Party
Shondra & Arron (Arron-this is the best one I got, the rest have you hiding behind your huge hand!)

Kids on the comfy couch:

Austin & Zach-sometime after Austin accidental hit Zach in the face with a squishy ball. That's okay because Zach is going to get his Dad (Troy) to beat Austin up.

The present passing game:.
(This picture is funny because my Aunt Bev is taking a picture of me taking pictures! When ever I get my camera out my brothers always comment how I'm just like Aunt Bev! Must be an oldest daughter trait!)

More of the present passing game

Zach after the present passing game crying because "I didn't even get a chance!"

The most popular game for both little and big boys:

The "Smear Vaseline On Your Face and Dunk it in a Bowl of Cotton Balls to Make a Beard" game.

Kam & Tim (cousin) are both seniors this year and apparently to old to play these kiddie games?

Kambree after we cleaned up who insisted I take her picture to see if she looked like a midget in this pose!

2 of my blog friends said something...:

Corbie said...

Wait - what goes in the Glummy bag? Glasses? A phone? Why am I so dumb? Cute pics - busy week!

Wendy said...

Michelle: Thanks for stopping by!
Corbie:Ahhh, the Glummy. It's a bag for glasses but he has a version for cell phones too. Being the wife of an inventor is not easy task. (Did you see the movie Holes? Remember the poor inventors wife? Yes, that would be me!)

Related Posts with Thumbnails