Sunday, November 14, 2010

Saturday!

Saturday morning after Alex got back from working on his merit badge, Devree got up, Jazmine's mom picked her up, Austin was already at work and I went and retrieved Rylee from the church where she was practicing for the primary program the four of us, Devree, Alex, Rylee and myself jumped in the car and headed south to catch Kambree performing with the drill team during half-time at a football game.
We had a late start but made good time. We had to stop for gas and a quick-eat-in-the-car lunch from McDonald's and then I missed a turn trying to find a bathroom in one of the small towns we drove through and we ended up squeaking in with three minutes left in the half!
Cost of gas & food $55
Cost to get into the game $18
Chance see the last 3 minutes of the 1st half and then watch this:
Priceless!

We turned around and drove home to get Rylee home in time to curl her hair and get to her 5:30 call time.  Here are a few pictures from afterwords on Friday night:
Then I took Ry and her friends to Wendy's:
And now I cannot load anymore pictures because I am out of Picasso storage? What the heck? I don't know what I am doing here in blog world. Apparently I have thousands of pictures on Picasso. How do I get them off? Someone please explain! And that big space in this post that says "priceless" is video of Kambree dancing but it's not publishing, although it's sitting here while I am composing. I am so confused. Dear blogging fairy, please help!

2 of my blog friends said something...:

Christy Hinkson said...

Wow, What a day. The dance was amazing. You are amazing!
I hope you got a nap on Sunday :)
Love Christy

Stacy said...

I am impressed, what a good and supportive mom. Good for you to drive to see 3 minutes of Kam dancing. She did great.

Related Posts with Thumbnails