Austin's had an issue with his rear view mirror after having a friend accidentally pull it off last year.
After many different gluing and bonding options, James decide the best option was to screw it through the roof to secure it. He gave Austin a variety of action figures to choose from to secure it from the top. (A block of wood would have worked too but why use a boring piece of wood when you can us a cool action figure?) He went with one of his favorites. Mario. Austin took that one step farther and JB Welded the following action figures to his car.
Not sure how long they'll stay in the high school parking lot.
When I was his age, I graffiti-ed my 1969 Chevy La-mans. I wish I had pictures I could share. My car was so ugly and worth so little that the graffiti actually improved it. Or at least made me feel it was an improvement. I think Austin feels the same way about his 1995 Geo Metro.
He must, as he actually went on a date yesterday and took a girl IN his car. First. Time. Ever.

0 of my blog friends said something...:
Post a Comment