We met James and Alex up (or is it down?) at Yuba for a day of jet skiing! I brought my camera but left the battery at home on the charger so these are I-pod photo's from James I-pod. (And we didn't do a great job of getting very many or EVERYONE in them.)
My favorite vacation pass time.....reading on my Kindle!
(Although I think I only got a chapter in!)
I snapped this one with my cell phone camera on the way home. But it 's sort of upside down and topsy-turvey. (The girls were piled on each other - asleep - with their seat belts on - on the way home!)
We had so much fun! We could put three people on each jet ski and pull a knee boarder or a tube! This was a test to see if we wanted to perhaps pursue buying our own jet ski's but we think we'll stick to renting as they're so finicky to keep running!
Super fun day!
I had to laugh when I asked Alex where dad was and he told me "Dad is on the jet!"










1 of my blog friends said something...:
looks like fun
Post a Comment