(I stole all of these pictures off of Face Book.)
Kambree is having a blast at school.
Here's the proof:
(This guy is named Riley. We already have a Rylee. Guess what his middle name is? Austin. We have one of those too. I told her that this guy just won't work.)
This was called a "foam" dance.
 |
| First Day Of School! |
 |
| Not sure what the face paint is about.... |
 |
| And not sure what the open mouth pose is about either.... |
 |
| First Day of Clinical Rotation |
 |
| I think these are musicians (well, duh?) but someone that performed and she got her picture with. |
 |
| New hair cut & color (she came home for this!) |
 |
| At least I know she's taking care of her skin.... |
 |
| I know this girl is named Emily. (Not sure about the other girls names in the other pictures) |
I LOVE these pictures.
Eighties Party!
(I know....she looks an awful lot like me at her age!)
 |
| With her retainer and MY actual high school glasses! |
 |
| And yes, I use to wear my bangs this big too! |
 |
| So funny! |
|
|
| | |
This is a new guy named Travis. We don't have a Travis. He makes me a little nervous because she seems to like him quiet a bit and he's a "country" boy - the most dangerous type. (I should know, I married one!) Kambree's usually all about "the chase" and once she turns their head, she's done. I'm good with that. She's only 19. But this guy?? Hum....time will tell. He is cute though - and at least he has his OWN name!
2 of my blog friends said something...:
Love the pictures, it is so fun to be away at college. Live it up Kambree!
Did you REALLY wear those glasses?
Cute, cute pictures.
P.S. How is Amy R. doing?
Post a Comment