Tuesday, July 28, 2009

Alex's Birthday Party!

Pile of present's Alex woke up too!

Giving his birthday the "thumbs up"

Lunch!


Water Games! (On this one, Alex is the target!)

More water games!


The whole gang!

Blowing out the candles....

"Alex, you're suppose to wait until we get done singing the song!"

The homemade Sponge Bob Cake

Opening Presents



Trying out his new mitt! (Thank Jacobsen's and Kambree-it's a perfect gift!)

9 of my blog friends said something...:

Jen said...

Good to see you! Glad he enjoyed his party. Thanks for the invite.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

Happy Birthday Alex! i am glad i got to meet you over the weekend. Glad we are cousins!

Corbie said...

I bet Alex never imagined in a million years that he'd be celebrating a birthday that way...so adorable.

Andreas said...

How cute. Happy birthday (late) Alex!

Unknown said...

NICE homemade birthday cake! I wouldn't have known it was homemade except for the fact you said so.

Our Fondaco Family said...

Wendy,
Thanks you for allowing me into your life through your blog... what an inspirational story your family has to tell... I'm honored to be a friend! :)
p.s. I see you're doing real estate on your own, now? Good Luck!

Lori said...

Cute cake, Wendy. Did you make it? I'm sure I couldn't do that. Alex looks taller. Has he grown? I think my Quinn grew six inches in the last six months. Can't wait to see you Monday.

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

So this is not a Birthday related message. but, i do not think i have kambree's email address. Anyhow we were going to come to see you all in grease. We did not make it because we had something come up at home. We really wanted to come and were sorry we missed you! keep us informed as to future events and activities.
Loves,
Heidi

Richards Fam said...

Haven't checked your blog for awhile. It's super cute. Glad to see Alex is transitioning so well-you have the cutest fam!

Related Posts with Thumbnails