Saturday, July 11, 2009

Ward Campout

Friday night was our ward camp out. Thinking we had rehearsals Saturday morning we did not plan to stay the night but just went up for dinner.
Here's Kam & Aug who enjoyed hiking for the second time that day-to Donut Falls

Alex who really enjoys playing in the fire and eating about TEN desserts after two plates of food! (Where does he put all this food?)

Austin-probably being bit by a mosquito-there were a ton- and Kam & Dev and their cheesy smile pose!

And the only picture I got of Rylee. (I really didn't do a good job on photo's. My parents and Kam and her family were there too but did I take a picture? Nope. )

2 of my blog friends said something...:

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

YAY for ward campouts! i missed the one for my singles branch!

Heidi Gail Richhart said...

oops!!!

Related Posts with Thumbnails